Most often a headache is caused by tension in the neck and shoulder region. Pain is then commonly throbbing and often causes a tightening sensation around the head. Other causes for headache include inflammations, problems in metabolism, intoxications and nerve related pain. Facet joint related headache often includes pain and restrictions of movement in the neck muscles. Biting related headaches are also very common and in the background, like with other headaches, there is often stress.
Headache can be caused by:
– bad working postures and computer related work
– imbalanced muscles and incorrect postures
– restrictions of movement in the facet joints of the cervical spine
– jaw joint dysfunction and tightened biting muscles
– overburdening of the autonomic nervous system (stress)
Headache is a symptom of the bodily dysfunction. As you arrive at the office, we find out the reasons behind the ailment by conducting an interview and research. We will treat the causes and guide you to function in a way that the body stays symptom free.